Insect Trap Paper Insect Large Glue Trap By Chinese Supplier
Adhesive glue+Good quality paper
10000 pcs if you want to custom
20-30days after get the payment
Use customer's logo and design
10-40 grams to choose
1. Viscous force is strong, stuck mouse is not easy to escape, is the best product to replace mousetrap and rat poison.
2. Safe non-toxic, especially suitable for food factories, restaurants, food warehouse, etc.
3. This product is not affected by climate, reusable, non-toxic and harmless, no pollution, is a new generation of green environmental protection.
4. Direct manufacturers, price real benefit.
5. Can be customized to sample, according to the requirements of customers design model.
Directions For Use:
1. Squeeze out the right amount of glue, put the glue on a board or cardboard, convenient to catch mice.
2. Can place some bait to attract animals.
3. Put the board with glue in rats haunt, in order to better catch mice.
1. Do not let children touch rat board.
2. Do not use sticky mouse board in places where other animals easy to contact with.
3. In case of mouse drags the glue snare pollute floor or wall, you can glued it to the ground or put a larger paper under it.
4. If the glue rat board is a little wet, you can pour out the water, and dry in the shade, and shall not affect the use.
5. If the glue stick to the hands, clothing, or other items on the floor, pls use diesel scrub, and then clean with detergent.
1.Why choose us?We are a professional manufactur with 12 years experience and Alibaba certified 8 years gold supplier.Our service is trustworthy, reliable, professional.2. What's your payment method?Our payment method is T/T, Western Union.3. What's your MOQ?Our MOQ is usually 400 ctns if you want to custom.4. Could you send free samples?We can send you free samples if you are willing to pay freight.5. What's the delivery time?Usually 20-35 days after receiving the payment.6.What's your packing method?We usually use our design package.
Customers' packaging is also acceptable. 7.How about OEM?OEM is welcome.